Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A New Me

I recently quit my job without having another job lined up. After panicking a bit, I realized that this would be the best for both Andrew and me as I would be able to stay at home and clean the house. With two years worth of clutter piling up, we do not have a room in the house that is clean and tidy. I have not realized up until now how stressful having a messy house can be, but as I have cleaned the house, I have felt a deep sense of purification within myself as well, and hope to continue my journey through the house.

Andrew and I have been able to spend more time working on us as well, which has been a wonderful change from the consistent talks just regarding work. While those still happen, and are added to questions about how my own search is going for my next career, we are also talking of other things. Current events are interesting when seen from the view of a person who is no longer stressed to the max, and can be less cynical about the world around her. I find that I am more often amused by the games than distraught by them.

No comments: