Friday, April 15, 2011

One word to describe yourself

If you only had one word to describe yourself to the world, your essence, the entirety of your being.
These are the words that I currently use to describe myself, or think of myself as:
- thoughtful
- inspirational
- intelligent
- pretty
- fat
- ambiguous
- lonely
- empowered
- happy
- intriguing
- funny
- sisterly
- motherly
- wifely
- friendly
- trusting
- trustworthy
- gullible
- wifely
- content
- ambitious
- passionate
- centered
- spiritual
- exclusive
- belittling
- judgmental
- prejudiced
- liar
- hurtful
- demanding
- nagging
- expectant
- rigid
- high-strung
- lost
- confused
- searching
- trying
- working
- hard
- rude
- shy
- loud
- giddy
- serene
- raunchy
- sleepy
- fatigued
- writer
- crafter
- worker
- manager
- contributor
- selfish
- buddhist
- christian
- married
- scholarly
- student


Do you have other words you would use to describe me?  Please be honest, as I can never learn, improve, and be a better person without honesty to myself and with others.

No comments: