Sunday, July 22, 2007

Update on Me

Well, I haven't been openly social in a while so I figured I would post an update and let everybody know how I am doing. I just finished my summer semester at UMSL and have hopefully managed to pass the intensive Spanish class which turned out to be much more rewarding than I expected it to be.

I am attempting to find a new job, and I have a great lead currently that I am trying not to get too overly hopeful about because you never know what will happen, and I don't want to be disappointed again. A sure thing, however, is the house being built. It should be ready in about six to eight more weeks and I am about to bursting with excitement and plans for the house already. I cannot tell you when I have ever been this excited about something.

Andy is doing wonderfully in his new job. He seems to enjoy it very much and it keeps him working on new and interesting things all of the time. We are planning to go to Arizona over New Years to relax and have a nice little romantic vacation in the warmth. I really don't know that anything else is going on.

As of right now, I still intend to graduate in May of 2008 with my Bachelor's of Arts degree and then I will take a year off before heading to graduate school for my Doctorate of Industrial/Organizational Psychology. I am hoping to get everything wrapped up in a year and not allow myself to get into a rut where I never end up going back to school. It somewhat worries me, but at the same time, I know that I am currently burned out and I need some time off and real world experience before I worry about going back and finalizing the graduate school thing. I know that this is the right decision for me currently and Andy and I have a little time before we plan on having children anyway. Everything will work out just fine, so long as it all goes to plan....lol plan, right.

So anyway, I want to hear about you and how your life is going and where you are and when we can get together and all of that fun stuff.... Oh yeah, and by the way, if I do get this new job, I will be working only on Saturday's and Sunday's, so I will finally be able to have some sort of social life!!! How exciting!!!

No comments: