Tuesday, June 26, 2007

An Amazing Wedding

So the diet worked. I apparently looked alright in the dress, which is a good thing..... I didn't even trip when we ended up walking down the stairs!!!

Ok, so originally the wedding was supposed to be outdoors....then the lovely Illinois weather factored itself in an said, "uh, no." So we ended up indoors but the wedding was amazingly beautiful. I can't believe how stressful and anxiety-laden it was even though I wasn't even the one getting married. If I hadn't already loved the bride and groom as extended family, I would have immediately fallen during the ceremony. They both looked completely amazing, and I know it's the romantic in me but they looked so amazingly perfect together. I don't remember another day I have smiled so much, or truly enjoyed watching someone bloom as much as I enjoyed watching them together.

The diet, the dress, the makeup, my hair, and even the heels were well worth it to be able to see Kayla and Mark and how they felt when they said their vows. It is a moment I will never forget and I feel truly blessed to have been able to be apart of it.

No comments: