Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Weather Chatter

Well, I have realized I am an advanced student in the art of saying absolutely nothing. What does that mean? Why nothing, of course. It's so funny that we as people can talk to one another and acknowledge that we couldn't care less about one another but yet feel the compulsion to create some kind of useless chatter. Most commonly about the weather outside. I never notice what it's like outside until I'm trying to be polite and create a conversation I don't want to have to care about or think about later. I find this strange. yet at the same time, it would be rude not to say something at least....... People would be put off my my stuck-up behavior, wouldn't they? Who knows. I just know I'm done talking about the weather for one day at least.

No comments: